To remain members in good standing of the League of Gentlemen Adventurers, all Gentlemen and Gentleladies must strictly adhere to the following League By-Laws. Waivers and indulgences may only be granted by members of the League, or by those about to be inducted, or by those who would likely be crackerjack excellent members if they were inducted, and only for the purpose of enhancing Adventure and Enjoyment of Life.
By-Laws of the League of Gentlemen Adventurers
- Adventure. It’s the only thing for it.
- Once you have agreed to enter the Game, you are Playing, and must play until the Finish.
- Never allow the facts, or your ignorance of them, to stand in the way of a good story.
- If you have heard a story three times, you were there, and may tell the story to others as though you had witnessed it.
- If you have heard a story five times, then it happend to you, and you may relate it as such.
- Killing of Heathens is no longer required, nor is it recommended.
- If a thing is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.